Saturday, January 26, 2013

Guess What?


+


=


My good friend Jenn and I have decided to join wedding superhero forces and have merged as Super! Makeup and Hair Artistry. Jenn is a seasoned hair stylist with years at Aveda and now works at the very quaint Inspired Salon in Pleasant Hill. She is silly, fun and talented and I love working with her. In fact, she did all the hair for our wedding back in October. We already have quite a few gigs together under our belt and I cannot wait for this year's wedding season. 

We are quickly booking up for 2013 and have been doing out very best to re-brand and get our new website up and running. I'm still trying to figure out how we will move over the blog and yelp reviews (if anyone has any tips, I'm all ears), but in the meantime you can check out our Facebook page

*Images by LKC Studios

No comments:

Post a Comment