Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Gems!

Because everyone knows how much I love sparkle. I'm alive, I swear! It's just been a busy couple of months filled with bridal faces, the weddings of close friends, and lots of celebrating. 

Here's what you need to know to catch up. First of all, my best friend just flies back and forth from Oklahoma because she loves me so much. Second, my sister knows all the things that I love best and rolled them into one wonderful party just for me. The basics consist of Hello Kitty, Ring Pops, Asian snack foods, sparkly things and amazing people. Below are a few of my favorite images from my bridal shower from a few weeks ago. 











I had a lot of fun. And I am so grateful that all of the important women in my life were there to celebrate with me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment