Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The Cypress Hotel, mid morning

Freckle face. Jennifer made me promise not to conceal any of her freckles. Why would I, when they are obviously so very cute and make her who she is?

Here are a few snapshots of Jennifer getting ready in her hotel room. I love the graphic wallpaper at the Cypress in Cupertino. I can't wait to see the professional photos!

I got some serious love from Jennifer, who just sent me this sweet note with the nicest subject heading: THANK YOU for making my wedding PERFECT!
Hi Michaela,

THANK YOU so much for making me (and my maid of honor, Leslie) look our PRETTIEST on my wedding day this past Saturday. My makeup stayed fresh all day! I hardly had to do touch ups except for reapplying lip color. Most importantly, all of my friends commented on how BEAUTIFUL my makeup looked! THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

Best,
Jennifer

I gushed, really I did. The reason I enjoy what I do so much is the gratitude I receive and the memories I help to make. I love the shot of Jennifer and her ring bearer Derek. He was so ADORABLE and excited to be in the wedding.

Quick tip: while prepping Jennifer's skin, I noticed a unique softness and smoothness. Thinking she had just gotten a facial, I tried to pinpoint what it was she had done differently since our trial together. Surprise! She had been taking prenatal vitamins leading up to the wedding- a totally safe supplement that really boosts skin, hair and nails due to the additional folic acid and biotin. Something to consider in your pre-wedding routine?
Congratulations to Jennifer! I was so happy to have met such a cute, positive and sweet person. Thanks for the warm fuzzies and for choosing me to enhance your big day!


No comments:

Post a Comment