Friday, March 18, 2011

Sweethearts at Savers

Tarrin & Jason. Here are some awesome photos of one of my favorite couples taken by the talented Tea of Dreambox Photography. A few weeks ago Tarrin and I worked together to create this fresh, red lip look. I'm happy with the way her makeup translated for the camera. And I love Tea's nostalgic style. The first time I saw Tea's work I said "Wow!" and I think she is the perfect fit for a silly (and very tall) couple like Tarrin and Jason. Don't believe me? Check out the snapshot of them with these awesome t-shirts. To see the rest of their fantastic photoshoot at Savers, check out Tea's blog. Breaking news: Tarrin has launched her etsy site! Check out her page at Palimpsette for vintage goodies hand selected by Tarrin. Perfect for fun details in your home or even for wedding decor! All items are reasonably priced and chosen with love. I am so looking forward to their July wedding and the rest of the engagement photos from Tea!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the lovely featurette (and the Etsy plug :-p). The pics would not have turned out as fabulously without your assistance!

    ReplyDelete