Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Kickoff to Wedding Season

Tarrin. One of my very closest friends. Aside from being a great pal, she has a talented eye for snagging goods at estate sales. Keep an eye out for her upcoming etsy page- there are sure to be treasures you can use as wedding decor! She's helped me through a lot and always lends a patient ear. The least I could do was doll her up for her engagement photos. Here is a snapshot of Tarrin after our session together. Love the red lip! We used "Leading Lady" lipstick by Lorac, "Demure" Ardell lashes for a soft and romantic eye, and "Caviar" gel eyeliner, blended into the lashes with Extreme Party mascara- both by Bobbi Brown. Looking forward to her July wedding with the always hilarious Professor Jason. Can't wait to see her pro photos!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, my dear! I loved your work, and can't wait to figure out my wedding look :)

    ReplyDelete