Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A Golf Course Gala

Lisa sent over these great photos of her summer nuptial celebration to handsome hubby Mark. Lisa held her wedding is sunny Gilroy on a Friday afternoon- a great tip for you budget friendly brides. To see what colors Lisa used, peek over here.She requested a soft purple shade on the eyes and very natural looking skin. Her mom, who doesn't wear much makeup every day, wanted a look that made her feel like herself but just a bit more formal. And cousin Shannon wanted a smokey eye to compliment her rich chocolate bridesmaid dress. Keep scrolling to see why waterproof EVERYTHING is just so important!
More great praise from Lisa: "Here are my favorite photos that really highlight how great the make-up was and held up ... even through the crying that happened prior to me exchanging my vows :) Thanks again for doing such a great job ... I really felt special and felt natural on my wedding day with my make-up which isn't always the case with other some of my other friends who have had make-up done previously."

Thanks Lisa, for sharing these great images taken by the talented team from A Perfect Impression! The day looked beautiful and bright, just like you!

No comments:

Post a Comment