Thursday, June 10, 2010

Happy Birthday...

to me! Today is the big Two Six (which means that much closer to the big Three Oh... eek!) The one gift I can give to myself (and all of you) is to remember to use eye cream every day and night. All around the eyelids at night and on the under eye only during the day.

My favorites I've tried include: -Bobbi Brown Extra Eye Repair
-La Prairie Anti Aging Eye Cream SPF 15 - A Cellular Intervention Complex (for daytime only)

-Shu Uemura Beta-G Reinforcing Eye Cream
-LancĂ´me 'Absolue Eye Precious Cells' Advanced Regenerating & Reconstructing Eye Cream-La Mer the Eye Concentrate
-and my tried and true Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream (it has built in primers to keep that under-eye concealer on, which I find myself using more and more these days)I am a slave to my eye cream. Because the one thing I never want to give myself is premature crow's feet. Off to enjoy this sunny day (slathered in sunscreen, of course)!

Update: I had a wonderful day full of surprises that included a mirror maze, pinball, carousel ride and dinner at my favorite restaurant Roy's (Dear misoyaki butterfish, I love you so much. Love, Michaela). And of course I couldn't resist wearing extra lashes on my special day, because well, why not? Thanks to my family and friend Lindsay who made my birthday so memorable, and especially to my El-Oh-Vee-Ee who put the whole day together!

No comments:

Post a Comment