Friday, February 19, 2010

Tips and Tricks?

Fresh from Spring Training! And back with new tricks, tips and fun things to play with. I'm so glad I was able to "brush" up on my skills and even learn some new ones. I was able to preview the new collections and get some inspiration for wedding makeup. I'd be happy to share new colors, thoughts or ideas for fresh Springtime makeup with you. Just ask! Here is the face chart I made yesterday in class. You all know how much I love black eyeliner and peony pink blush! I am in L-O-V-E with Bobbi Brown's spring campaign. I think her message speaks to the every day woman and the realities of a busy lifestyle. The campaign is so awesome because it includes multicultural women of all different sizes and ages. Finally, somebody got it right! By giving a few simple tweaks here and there she created looks for each model to make them feel "Pretty Powerful", the theme of the campaign (booklet pictured here, along with some of my new pink goodies!). It was also neat for me to see campaign material as I recognized some of the models as Bobbi staff members and even a Beauty Team artist I've worked with in the past! So, I can attest that these are real women, just like you and me, who would like to look pulled together in a pinch. So great, as my style is very practical, realistic and fresh. My everyday can't live withouts include sunscreen, black eyeliner, black mascara and a pop of pink blush. What are yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment