Monday, September 21, 2009

Summer Weddings are So Cool.

Fontane and Ernie. Their August traditional Chinese tea ceremony and reception took place on a Saturday at the Allied Arts Guild in Menlo Park, California. If you've never been there, it really is a beautiful location to hold a party. Tucked away in a fancy neighborhood (really, I drove by the entrance twice before noticing it) the rustic yet romantic site include fountains, archways and tile work that just brighten up the whole place. And there was parking... lots and lots of parking! Though it was a very warm day, the stone walls and tile kept the inside of the venue nice and chilled.

I saw Fontane before her hair was done and she has pretty short hair. When I saw her again a couple of hours later I have to say, I was very impressed! Kathleen May at Maison Salon in Burlingame did a stellar job styling her hair into an up-do, making it look full and curly.


Below is a snapshot, taken by a guest, of both Ernie and Fontane's moms who were so excited to have their make-up done, but even more excited to see their kids marry each other. They were the nicest of wedding moms I've worked with.

I love how Fontane's lashes look in profile. And I just love this picture.
Photographer Deeba Yavrom of Donya Photography did a wonderful job capturing these candid moments of the lovebirds. Don't they look so happy? Speaking of lovebirds, check out the sweet topper on their cake! So adorable.

I only met Ernie for a brief moment as he stopped by to chauffeur the moms but he was so polite and sweet, thanking me for just doing my job. What a gentleman! Fontane is a lucky gal!


Thanks Fontane, for including me in your big day. Everything looked great!

1 comment: